1. If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
2. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
3. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something, but I can’t accept not trying.
4. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
5. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
6. I’ve never been afraid to fail.
7. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.
8. To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.
9. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
10. I’ve failed over and over again and that is why I continue to succeed.
Wisdom from Michael Jordan